Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Exciting News!

OK, so it's exciting for me!  I have finally found a space to call my own and will be taking clients and holding classes INDOORS starting November 1st!

I will be occupying the basement space at 20 Beherrall St in Concord MA that was formerly used by the Concord Dog Training Club.

Please see my group class schedule for information on new group classes.

Of course I will still offer in home private training for your dogs and puppies, but this also gives me the flexibility to have group classes for Graduate Puppy, Rally, Beginner Rescue as well as some new offerings like Trick Training and Wag It Games!

All of my indoor classes will be rolling admission classes which means you can join at any time provided there is space available.

ALL CLASSES ARE LIMITED TO 6 PARTICIPANTS, so call now to sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment